Join Our Team
We’re always looking for talented & creative people to join our team. Come see what we have to offer.
Working at 9miles Media
Located in the heart of downtown Raleigh, 9miles Media is perfectly situated among bustling city life, with endless restaurants, shops, public parks, and vibrant nightlife nearby.
Currently, our offices are located inside the Capital Club location of HQ Raleigh – a restored 1920s building turned modern coworking space. Here you’ll find incredible panoramic views of the city skyline, beer on tap, ping pong, and coffee brewing 24/7. We get work done, but we always have a good time in the process.
Perks & Benefits
All of our team members have access to a wide variety of amenities and benefits.
Contact us to schedule a time to come see our office and learn more.
BlueCross BlueShield Health Insurance
We are proud to offer comprehensive group health insurance coverage for all part-time & full-time employees (20-40 hours per week), and we cover half of all the premiums for your healthcare.
Unlimited Time Off
We work with you to define a work schedule that best fits your lifestyle. We encourage time off to enjoy life outside of the office.
We encourage our team members to pursue personal projects with access to our professional equipment.
24/7/365 Telehealth & Access to Mental Health Professionals
Plans include 24/7/365 access to Teledoc for a low co-pay of $10. Connect with a licensed therapist or psychiatrist by phone or video, 7 days a week at no cost.
Downtown Vibes + Catered Lunches
We ♥ Raleigh. Our office in the Capital Club building is just steps from a huge variety of restaurants, stores, parks, gyms, and more. At our office we break bread together on a monthly basis with catered team meals.
Beer On Tap!
We have a full kitchen stocked with coffee, tea, and locally-brewed Trophy and Brewery Bhavana Beer on tap (and plenty of snacks, too!)
We value your growth as a member of our team. We help you reach your goals by providing you with a personal development budget and performance bonuses.
We know how important family is, and we see each of our team members as family! We offer paid maternity and paternity leave for all full-time and part-time team members, and we get together four times a year for off-site retreats and outings.
Personal & Professional Development
Each team member is given a $250 discretionary budget that renews every calendar year to reimburse expenses related to personal development opportunities, such as books, courses, travel/accommodations/tickets for industry events or conferences, etc. We also totally cover TSA PreCheck and Global Entry application fees for you.
Production & Editing Subcontractor (Part-Time)
Our subcontractors are called on an as-needed basis to assist on travel productions and edit projects in our office in Raleigh. We are looking for creatives with demonstrated video production and editing experience, who are comfortable behind a camera and excited to spend 1-3 days traveling on productions across the country with our in-house production team.
Lead With Purpose
We are on a mission to fundamentally change the marketing industry one step at a time.
Our entrepreneurial spirit and unique creative process help us create lasting value.
ADAPT AND OVERCOME
We rise to the challenge to deliver results that exceed all expectations.
We foster an emotional connection with all who experience our work.
BUILD LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
Everything we do is built on genuine connections within our team and with all of our clients.
Our collective focus on constant reflection and improvement makes our team stronger.
“To develop passionate brand ambassadors through innovative and results-driven digital marketing campaigns.”
“To be a world-class digital agency that helps forward-thinking brands lead the revolution in building engaging customer relationships.”
- Part-time Production Subcontractor position with flexible start date
- Traveling with our team on large and small scale productions
- This position will remain open to build a roster of available contractors
- Assisting the in-house production team on local and travel productions with cameras, audio, lighting, gaff, and other production setup needs
- Editing and assisting in the creation of client projects in-office with Davinci Resolve
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to travel for multiple days with notice
- Experience on production sets with various equipment
- Familiarity with video editing software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media, Journalism, or related field
- 1+ years demonstrated experience in a production environment
- Storytelling or creative strategy experience
- An editing portfolio
- Motion graphics experience
- Drone license
Compensation is hourly at a rate predetermined by the subcontractor and 9miles Media
Perks & Benefits
- Ideal location: We call the eleventh floor of the historic Capital Club building home, with panoramic views of downtown in every room of our office. Downtown close to great bars, restaurants and all the city has to offer.
- Fun: Rotating beer on tap including Brewery Bhavana and Trophy, brewed Counter Culture coffee + tea, office snacks
- Gear: We will allow you to rent our photo, video, and audio gear at very discounted rates for your own projects, and help make sure you have the tech you need to be productive.
Watch our Latest OMM Episodes!
Let’s Work Together
Get in touch and let’s figure out how your skills could fit in with out team.